Another Country is a weekly program which airs on Community Radio WEFT 90.1 FM in Champaign, Illinois from 6-8 p.m.(central) on Thursday evenings. I play a wide range of tunes very loosely tied to terms like Americana or Roots Music, but I have been known to range beyond those categories on occasion (and I almost always manage to squeeze a little Dylan in there somewhere). The first part of the show frequently revolves around some theme while the last part of the show features extended samplings from new or recent releases.

If you don't live in the central Illinois area, you can listen to the show online by going to http://weft.org/and clicking the "listen online" button.

If you can't listen to the show live, you can now listen to it anytime from this blog. Just click the arrow on the bar at the bottom of each playlist.

Comments, suggestions, etc. are welcome.

Enjoy!

Playlists:

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Another Country with Duffy 10/13/2011

6:00PM to 8:00PM

Emmylou Harris “Before Believing” from Pieces Of The Sky (2004) on Warner-Reprise-Rhino

Emmylou Harris “Making Believe” from Luxury Liner (2004) on Warner-Rhino

Conway Twitty “It's Only Make Believe” from The Conway Twitty Collection (1994) on MCA

Augie Meyers “I Can't Believe My Eyes” from Country (2009) on El Sendero Records

Kelly Hogan “I Still Can't Believe You're Gone” from Beneath The Country Underdog (2000) on Bloodshot Records

The Derailers “I Don't Believe I'll Fall In Love Today” from Reverb Deluxe (1997) on Sire-Watermelon

Pure Prairie League “Just Can't Believe It” from Two Lane Highway (1975) on RCA

Bobby Charles “I Believe In Angels” from Last Train To Memphis (2004) on Rice N Gravy

Dan Hicks and His Hot Licks “You Got To Believe” from Striking It Rich (1971) on MCA

Neil Young “I Believe In You” from After The Gold Rush (2009) on Reprise

Crazy Horse “I Don't Believe It” from Loose (2006) on Wounded Bird

Zoe Muth & the Lost High Rollers “You Only Believe Me When I'm Lying” from Zoe Muth and the Lost High Rollers (2009) on Zoe Muth

Dolly Parton “I Don't Believe You've Met My Baby” from Little Sparrow (2001) on Sugar Hill

Bob Dylan “I Don't Believe You” from Another Side of Bob Dylan (2004) on Columbia

Johnny Cash “I Came To Believe” from American V: A Hundred Highways (2006) on American

J.J. Grey & Mofro “I Believe (In Everything)” from Orange Blossoms (2008) on Alligator Records

Gregg Allman “I Believe I'll Go Back Home” from Low Country Blues (2011) on Rounder

Leon Russell with The Newgrass Revival “I Believe To My Soul” from Rhythm & Bluegrass: Hank Wilson Vol. 4 (2001) on Leon Russell Records

The Black Crowes “Walk Beleiver Walk” from Warpaint (2008) on Silver Arrow

Bruce Springsteen “Reason To Believe” from Nebraska (1982) on Columbia

Tim Hardin “Reason To Believe” from 1 + 2 (1995) on Repertoire Records

Tim Hardin “Red Balloon” from 1 + 2 (1995) on Repertoire Records

Tim Hardin “Green Rocky Road” from 1 + 2 (1995) on Repertoire Records

Ryan Adams “Dirty Rain” from Ashes & Fire (2011) on PaxAmerican

Ryan Adams “Kindness” from Ashes & Fire (2011) on PaxAmerican

Ryan Adams “Ashes & Fire” from Ashes & Fire (2011) on PaxAmerican

Johnny Cash “So Doggone Lonesome” from Bootleg Volume 3: Live Around The World (2011) on Columbia-Legacy

Johnny Cash “I Walk the Line” from Bootleg Volume 3: Live Around The World (2011) on Columbia-Legacy

Johnny Cash “Big River” from Bootleg Volume 3: Live Around The World (2011) on Columbia-Legacy

Merle Haggard “Truck Driver Blues” from Working In Tennessee (2011) on Vanguard

Merle Haggard “Too Much Boogie Woogie” from Working In Tennessee (2011) on Vanguard

Randy Newman “Rollin'” from Good Old Boys (2002) on Rhino-Reprise


No comments:

Post a Comment